Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Period Is 11 Days Late

I know significa_Tania

So that means sitting in front of a white page and never see her again because that page, before you even fill, is already full of yourself, before you even speak, is already talking about you.
So that means not being able to sleep at night because the night does not make sense to stay because I have to keep them open their eyes to dream, because I know what I dream and my dream is in those eyes, where there ' is more if not your reflection.
I know what it feel even without seeing him, because every single word your breaks on me and destroy all that noise that I hear most is the silence of my thoughts.
So that means you have someone without ever having, I know it means I hear you and because there are so eternal from my never-ending, nor so short that it can not be forgotten.
So that means to look at or get tired, never see you without looking, I know it means to have fear, what fear has to lose, but how much love you have no fear.
So that means having to live in the world and know that our world can not never exist, which may be in us, but we exist in an environment in which we can not ever exist.
I know it means to be left alone, left to themselves with nothing left to itself, so that means when you take away something that remains empty and does not disappear anymore, but I do not know what it means not to see me again in your eyes or never wake up in your thinking.
I just know that I'm afraid to find out.





Tania Pignanelli

0 comments:

Post a Comment