Monday, February 7, 2011

Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle Chrome For Sale Uk

How to seduce see the aura


This is the story of how I see my aura.

I chose a white background in a not very enlightened, almost in shadow.

Standing, I stretched my arms forward and I put the palms toward me.

I relaxed and I went into a state similar to what I have when I do meditation.

I started staring at his hands, especially the fingers, without haste.

At first it appeared like a white haze around the fingers, then began to color.

looked like a flame, like that of burning gas.

Since that time, I could always see it.

Following these guidelines, if you wish, I hope you will be able to see your aura.

As all matter, even our body is made of energy, and aura is what we see in our energy field. It 'important that our aura is clear and bright because it means that our energy is strong, we're good.

If you feel that your energy is weak, call me, together we can raise it and rebalance a distance.



0 comments:

Post a Comment